KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Our new Business

While I am waiting for a few craft gifts to arrive at their choosen destinations before I can blog about them, I thought I would share with you a picture of our new Business.


We took over on the 21st Feb and it has been a very busy 3 months, but definately well worth it.

It is an extremely clean and tidy workshop. The shed was only built about 2-3years ago so everything is nice a new.

Denmark Mechanical Repairs: 12 Mitchell St, Denmark WA 6333

2 comments:

  1. Wow Miss Katie....Looks so v v grand....sadly a bit of a drive for me to get there tho. I wish you and Steve every success and hope things prosper to the MAX for you. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks grand! It totally fits the whole car workshop appeal. And even though the shed is 2-3 years old now, there are no signs of aging. I hope your family business stays prosperous as the years go by!

    ReplyDelete