KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Whats in my Drawers???

I also would like to share with you all the goodies I am able to fit in my new drawers.



I have 2 sets of these drawers, one under the craftdesk (check out pictures) and then one under the stampsets, this is full of DSP, Circle Scissor Plus, Box Templates etc so I didn't take any photos...



Top 2 drawers have hole punches and Stampin' Writes in them - I have mainly the new design punches but I have a couple old designs and they fit perfectly in the drawers as well:
Next drawer is actually empty (maybe room for some more goodies *smiles*)



4th drawer has Powder Pals, Crimper, Heat Gun, Brayer & Stamp-a-ma-jig:
5th drawer has all my roller wheels, small and Jumbo, they are stored in their plastic boxes and fit nicely in the drawers:



The last drawer is full of Bigshot goodies - my favourite drawer :o)

2 comments:

  1. I like the ideas og having the punches in slide out drawers....mine are all in a clear 52L tub....and I get them as I need. Markers are laying flat in an old kids pencil case and I flattened all my wheels!!! Still green tho. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Katie, I love the drawers, having everything at hand.
    A bit of advice, store your brayer the other way up.
    It can get marks and dents in it that way.
    Thanks for sharing Katie.

    ReplyDelete