KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craft Camp Projects, Bird house box

This is such a cute teeny weeny box I just had to make it....

First of all THANK YOU to Kim B for the inspiration, I wasn't able to use as many elements as she did since I had limited supplies at camp but it still looks gorgeous and cute.

Now the hardest thing to do now is find something to put in it to give to someone.... jewellery.... chocolates ..... crafts accessories (brads, buttons, ribbon)... or just keep it on my desk for inspiration :-)

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Vellum

DSP: Woodland Park, Sweet & Sour Specialty

Big Shot: Mini Milk Carton

Accessories: 2 step Bird Punch, Stamp Pad (Choc Chip), Sponge Dauber, Stick Strip, Snail

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOoooeeeeeeeee what a cute wee thing you haev created Miss Katie...and out of a milk carton no less!!! Can see how there may be a sl prob in finding something to fit...but I like the idea of keeping it on the desk for inspiration. Just beautiful. ooxx

    ReplyDelete