KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Craft Camp Projects, Girly Punch Art

I have finished showing you the 3d projects and now it is onto the cards.



I am a little hopeless with punch art, I really do try and break down pictures with my punches but it usually is a mess, so I decided I will punch art my way through Craft Camp SO I came equiped with many ideas at hand.


These first 2 cards are for hubby's sisters, both birthdays in July so got them made just in time.

___________________________________________


This first card is a case from Nerida, thanks for the inspiration:


Isn't it a gorgeous summery card just so fitting for a female

Stamp Set: Curvy Verses


Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, DSP Blueberry Crisp


Bigshot: Scallop Circle, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder


Punches: 5x3.5cm Oval, 4.4x2.2cm Oval, 3.5x1.6cm Oval, 4.4cm Circle, Boho Blossoms


Accessories: Half Pearls, Snail, Sticky Strip
___________________________________________


This card uses the very versitle Cupcake punch. I have seen it on many blogs but can't remember exactly where...sorry to the originator....


Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake


Cardstock: Concord Crush, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DSP Lap of Luxury


Punches: Cupcake, 3.5x1.6cm Oval, Modern Label


Accessories: Stamp Pads (Concord Crush) Rhinestones, Ribbon (Taffeta retired), Snail Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Katie. Have seen similar dresses round and I LOVE making the handbags myself. You have done a wonderful job with these and should not sell urself so short on the whole use of punches thing. I love the wee bits of bling on the dress and the LOL DSP makes the handbags so grand. Brilliant. ooxx

    ReplyDelete