KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Craft Camp Projects, Stepper Box

Oh the Stepper Box, something that has been on my wish list for TOOOOOO LOOOOONG, but thankfully the first thing I did when I sat down on Friday night at craft camp was attack it. I wasn't stopping until it was made... AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

It is such a classy box and actually not that hard to make. I have seen it on many many many many blogs and sites but I did get the instructions from a link from my dear friend Lynda's blog (her blog post here).

By the end of camp there ended up being 3 of these great boxes made. Besides mine, Nicole and Genie both had a go at making it...


CLOSED:
OPEN:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Old Olive

DSP: Retired

Punch: Fancy Flower (made the flower with it)

Accessories: Antique Brad, Ribbon (retired), Snail, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Lordy Girl ....you have done it a again!!!! This ROCKS beyomd words!!!!. I can even get beyond the pink...hee hee hee. The way you have done the lid and the ribbon looks fantastic. I am honoured that you found inspiration....and the instructions...fm my blog. MWAH. ooxx

    ReplyDelete