KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Craft Camp Projects, Top Note Box

While at camp Nicole decided we all needed to do 2 Challenges...

First challenge a colour challenge... we had to pick 2 colours we don't like.

I chose Concord Crush and Peach Parfait, more for the fact that I actually don't use them more than don't like them. I just find them hard colours and yet so many people use them all the time.

I got out my trusty Top Note die and made a Box.

Isn't it just devine....



Card Stock: Concord Crush, Peach Parafait




DSP: In Colour




Big Shot: Top Note, Beautiful Wings




Accessories: Ribbon (Poly Stitched Concord Crush), Rhinestones, Punch (Modern Label), Sticky Strip, Snail, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Sheer genius Katie. I love these boxes and you have done a cracking job on this. I love CC as a colour, but sadly do not use it often. The b'flies are a lovely touch too and the puched handle looks brilliant. So well done. ooxx

    ReplyDelete