KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Owwww BLISS, Part 1

What a GREAT weekend!!!


I was lucky enough to join my downline Nicole Wilson, her sisters and friends on a craft weekend in Nannup



Thanks Nic for organising the whole weekend, accommodation, food and a couple of challenges. We all had a great time, card making, box designing, scrapbooking layouts, Ummmm lots of chocolate, a couple of girly flicks, some more chocolate, laughs, craft, more chocolate (well I am sure you get the idea, not a lot of sleep either).



I went away with about 20 projects to try and tackle (knowing of course that I would be lucky to get half of them done). I am pleased to annouce that I completed 9 (plus I showed Nic & 2 other ladies how to make 3 different box designs and another lady made her very FIRST card... so can I count them too, that makes 13??? right??? LOL)


I am going to leave you with a little teaser photo of all of us & our projects..and I will be back shortly to share with you all what I made.


L-R: Kat, Genie, ME, Jessica, Natala, Leanne, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo Miss Katie....Congrats for getting the fingers and toes out and getting do much done...must feel FAB!!!! I have bought some fun stuff in S'pore and hope to get it inky 2 moro. Helpes bestie's daught (miss 8) do 3 cards and taught her how to use a SAMJ....so that counts for some....don't it???? Can't wait to see what u have created!! MWAH!!

    ReplyDelete