KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cheeky Monkey at 3

Yay, our first birthday party since arriving in our new town. Master 3 was invited to another 3rd birthday.

I was going to get him to make the card but time ran out so I whipped out the craft gear and made this cute little card (I made a similar one last yr). I thought it very appropriate as when my Master 3 and this Master 3 get together they are the cheekiest monkeys around!

Here is the outside:

And the inside:

Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Perfect Punches

Card Stock: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White DSP Celebrations

Ink: Stamp Pads (Choc Chip, Old Olive)

Accessories: Punches (Scallop Border, Oval Extra Large, Extra Large Square, Large Square) Snail, Sticky Strip (Non SU: balloon punch, kitchen twine)


We are nearly settled in our new house, craft room is looking nice and organised so stay tuned for more projects coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww...too cute for words Katie...and I bet Lachy loved it to...to give to his other monkey pal of course!!! Love the colour scheme!! So nice when everything matches!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete