KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Next was babies!

It must be baby season again!

Here are 3 cards, 2 boys and one girl....I have used alot of retired items on these cards so won't go into details but if you want any details please leave me a message.

Hope they are some inspiration to you, as I am starting to run out of idea's... please let me know if you have any baby idea's as I have many more to make before the end of this year!

--------------------------------------------------------------
This one is for a wonderful family who had a very hard time last year having given birth to a sleeping baby girl. This year they have welcomed a gorgeous little boy and I couldn't help but use the words "one little baby, many happy hearts". 

I have added crystal effects to the little suit, it finishes of the cards nicely!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another little boy, joining his big brother. I just love this card, cased it from my own card :-) but used different trees!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly a little GIRL (seems to be more boys then girls at the moment whats going on?).

After making 2 men cards and then 2 baby boy cards, I really had to go all pinky and girly!

I love it!!!

Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly...sincere apologies....I think I signed off just as you messaged me on FB!!!
    I love these...esp the 2nd one. The background tree is such a nice background...not expected on a baby card. The pink one is so v v sweet, but the 1st one is my fave...man I am such a fence sitter...LOL!!! Basically...They all rock!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete