KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 card order, post 1 of 3

My lovely Uncle contacted me the other day and asked me to make 30 generic cards... I was very excited, but once I sat down and thought about it, 30 generic cards was going to be hard. He wanted them so he could used them for any occasion, more females than male designes...

I thought a fair bit about it and then emailed him back with what I was going to do,  I would make each set of 3 with same cardstock and stampsets etc but each card will have a different layout.

Here are the Male cards first:




2 comments:

  1. Geez ur uncle must know he's onto a great thing with a creative energy as you!! Katie these are amazing. I esp love the boats. You cannot also go wrong with LAAT. So well done darl. Cashew is having such a good effect on ur mojo. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of cards. Simply stunning! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete