KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Explosion EXPLOSION!!!

While I was up in Perth for the WA Stampin' Up! Regionals one of our Mechanics celebrated his engagement. Unfortunately regionals was booked beforehand so I couldn't go but Hubby went and helped him celebrate.

They are in the mist of renovating their house so we thought a local Mitre 10 voucher would come in very handy.

A voucher on its own doesn't look very attractive though so to jazz it up I decided to make an EXPLOSION BOX. I did a bit of research via blurffing and googling explosion boxes but at the end of the day I just made it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Box and card together...
Card was made for a Just Add Ink challenge and you can see card details here.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really hard to photograph the box open but here it is.

All the hearts are on window sheets and bounce around when open, just really hard to see in the photo.
 


Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, DSP Newsprint (retired)
Inks: Stamp pad (Basic Black)
Bigshot: Top Note Die
Punches: Heart to Heart, Full Heart
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Black Buttons, Rhinestones, Snail, Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Glue

1 comment:

  1. Perfect presentation for a gift voucher darl. I love the magical floating hearts. Can't go wrong with B & W!!! Ka-POW!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete