KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank-you and Happy New Year

To all my wonderful blog followers. Thank you for all your efforts when commenting on all my blog posts and encouraging my work.

I would like to let you all know that I am no-longer going to update my blog. There are a few reasons why but mainly time being the biggest factor. I am however going to continue to up-date my Facebook page, if you are on Facebook, log on and follow this link and become a liker of my page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kreative-KAR-Katie-Riddens-papercraft-page/166624910043088

I want to wish you all a very merry and wonderful 2012.

Ours will be full of fun, laughter, challenges, an extention to our family (little 'cashew' is due on 26th Jan Australia day), continue to run our Mechanical business and renovate our house. Here's to a great year for us!!!

One final card (well actually 2):
This one was for 2 (personal) challenges, one with my downline using a new technique we learnt at the WA regionals from the very talented Sarah Klass, and the other challenge was with my sister to use these colours for a Christmas card... I LOVE IT!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Love the wee blingy doilies Katie. Looks AWESOME!!! Too much fun to be had. Glad to hear that Sarah is still around and kicking too.....say hi to her for me.
    Glad but sad to hear abt your blogging.....but totally u'stand why. Take care of you and cashew. ooxx MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! These are so pretty! I am sad you won't be around here ... because I had to close my Facebook account (it had been hacked twice!). But ... I wish you all the best! (And ... totally understand!) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete